Contact us Become a member today
Get a Price
Hawkeswood Metal Recycling Limited offer all their customers / suppliers a “Total Waste Solution”.
As a waste producer you have a Duty of Care to meet your legislative requirements. We can provide a service whether you’re recycling for the first time or are looking for a more personal service.
We follow stringent guidelines during this process and have full control during any material’s life. For further explanation of how we achieve 100% landfill diversion see below:
We provide a service bespoke to your company requirements.
- Your vehicle is weighed via calibrated weighbridge
- The details of your load are submitted to the weighbridge clerk
- The clerk instructs our driver to tip your load in a designated bay
- Your load is submitted for examination by a qualified site operative
- The material is transported via mechanical handling to the hopper of our MRF*
- Any and all recoverable materials are extracted via the MRF* for further processing
- All non-recyclable materials exit the MRF* and are transported for W2E** preparation
- These materials pass through a tromell screen and are fed into an autobaler
- The resulting bales are wire-tied and placed in safe, secure storage
- Contracted haulage companies collect the baled material
- The material is transported to an R1 Status Energy Recovery Plant
- The R1 Status ensures the process is fully audited is energy efficient
- Two Transfrontier Shipment contracts facilitate the movement of fuel to Germany/Holland for total energy recovery via W2E facilities
- Materials Reclamation Facility
- Waste to Energy
Drop us a message on our contact page
or give us a call on 0121 327 7000
for more information.
error: Content is protected !!